Sunday, August 06, 2006

Chelle Tagged Me

I've been tagged. Here's the rules.

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

This is tough. There's not much left to say about me.

1. My favorite food is lobster.

2. I get to eat my favorite food about once every two years.

3. If I were on death row, and I got to pick a final meal, it would be lobster with butter, hot french fries, chocolate cream pie and a blended margarita. I would want water to wash it all down. Probably margaritas aren't allowed in prison, huh?

4. I love to bake and try new recipes.

5. When we went gluten-free and I tried new recipes, we threw out lots of food.

6. I go on ebay to see what the things I want to sell are worth.

7. I end up buying more junk instead.

8. I'm not going to tag six people, but would love to read eight facts about all of you anyway.

7 Comments:

Blogger EdotR said...

I try to stay very very away from E-bay!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

D is an ebay junkie. But he always stays within his self-imposed spending limit so I don't care. I spending a very little time there but I always find something to bid on.

Lobster? Yum! Crab? Double yum!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd send you 8 facts about me but I'm sure you already know waaaayyy more than you need to. (Or want to for that matter).heheheh
Hey do me a favor, quit lying about yourself. You have like O self esteem, but you should have oodles of it.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ebay is evil,lol
And now you've got me craving that darn PIE again!;p

12:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I need to get onto ebay. I have a washer and dryer I need to sell...lol

thanks for doing the list.....I, too, LOVE lobster...mmmmmmmmmm

6:55 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I did the 8 things about me today.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home