Monday, August 14, 2006

Potty Humor

When I was driving "A" to school last week, we saw a tree covered in toilet paper. SJ started laughing his butt off.

As we drove off, he yelled, "Bye bye poopins."

He also has the penis obsession thing. Do all little boys have this going on?

He was outside playing with a toy bathtub. It squirts water out a little hose. I looked out the window and he was naked and washing himself "you know where."

He also tried to poke it through a hole in a DVD on Saturday. As long as he has a penis, I guess he'll be able to find ways to entertain himself. Not that I ever expect him not to have one.
********************
While "A" is in year round school, the other two started today. I am now an official driver.

One goes to school at 7:10. Then one goes to school at 8:00. Then one goes to pre-school at 12:00.

Then I pick one up at 2:12 and one at 2:30 and one at 3:15. We have to be at voice lessons by 3:30. This is on Monday. Taekwondo is from 5:30 to 6:15.

Do I get anything done on Monday? Absofreakinglutely not!
********************
I have fallen in love with one of the puppies. I wasn't going to do this. I was keeping my distance.

But he is sweet and so affectionate and so cute.

His name is Cecil. He is the smallest, the one that gets tromped on at feeding time. Tonight I gave him some alone feeding time with his Mom.

He is shy, but he closes his eyes blisfully when I pick him up and pet him.

I DO NOT want to sell Cecil. I want to keep him forever and ever.

This sucks.

I could sell Mandy and keep Cecil but that would be just wrong. So I will send little Cecil out into the big, bad world and hope somebody loves him as much as I do.

They'd better.

15 Comments:

Blogger MsCellania said...

Uh Oh. I think there's a Cecil in your future.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

KEEP CECIL!!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

You guys are funny.

You're telling me what I want to hear though. :P

7:30 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Oh my gosh. I was the same way when my cat had kittens. I gave the mom away to my brother and kept my favorite kitten. He had a big head and stared at the side of the box. Cecil sounds wonderful. I want him! If only I could convince my hubby....
I love your kid penis stories. It makes me feel like mine is normal. He has to have a hand on his almost at all times. BOYS

7:42 AM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

Boys & their favorite toys, they never grow out of that, do they?:D

___________

Keep the pup. I agree with the one for each kid.:D

____________

The driving thing is why I think it would be impossible for me to get a job.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my childhood dog had puppies, my dad warned us in advance that we weren't going to keep one.

Heh. Heh heh.

They were cute together, mother and son. She licked his face clean daily until he was an old, old man. I miss them. :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Keep Cecil...!!! You know you wanna'!!

****
As for the potty issues....Miss C is the 'nakid toddler' she refuses to wear underwear and must stare at her 'whoo-ha' while doing #1....

::rolls eyes::

I'm glad she doesn't have a penis!!
God only knows what that'll bring!

11:45 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Remember the potty training for Mandy? Stand firm.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
I'd say keep Cecil but hell I keep other people's dogs so don't take advice from ME,whatever you do;p

Boys and their toys,eh?
Hehehehe,I think that's cute.
Girls do stuff too..ask me about Jig and the electric toothbrush!;)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

LOL I think the penis keeps them entertained for a life time ;)

Puppies!!! I love them, so cute.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I'm not sayin' a word about the pup. But I do know naming him was um, T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

6:33 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Maybe you could post him over here. I could use the company!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Badgerdaddy,

Maybe Fed Ex, huh?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

Yeah. Do that.

-J.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a boy thing. My son is 2 and is obsessed with his penis too. He is constantly holding it, pulling it, pinching it. I keep telling him he is going to pull it off. I also tell him that he doesn't need to hold onto it...it won't fall off. It is just a boy thing though.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home