Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stolen From Joke

It's another meme. I haven't felt very creative as of late so I'm cheating.


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? I can't remember. I was too drunk.

2. What color are your eyes? Blue

3. When was the last time you went sledding? This winter. It was only for about five feet in my back yard though.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? It depends on my mood. If I want to wake up without a backache, alone is good.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Sure, why not?

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Meh.

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? For what?

8. Who was your first crush? I think his name was Tommy Withee. What a lovely name! It sounds like whoever picked his last name had a lisp.

9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I can't keep my mouth shut long enough to keep my own secrets. But if somebody else tells me one of theirs, I'm a vault.

10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yep. I went when I was a kid. My ankles were too weak and my feet went out sideways.

11. How often do you remember your dreams? I don't know. If I forgot them, how would I know how many I forgot?

12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I can't remember.

13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Yep.

14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Lately, finances. Inflation bites.

15. What talent do you wish you had? The ability to dance without looking like a fish that's been thrown on shore.

16. Do you know anyone in jail? I don't know. Are any of you blogging from the joint?

17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? I don't know.

18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yep, but I couldn't punch her in the face because she kept turning around and running away when I tried to pop her one.

19. Do you own any stuffed animals? My seven-year old owns enough for me and an entire third world country.

20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Snicker

21. Do you miss someone right now? I miss my extended family back in Maine.

22. What are you listening to right now? The dishwasher and SJ.

23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? No, but I was sad when Elizabeth Montgomery passed.

24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? As long as they don't have holes, does it matter?

25. Where do you work? If work is defined by being paid, I don't work.

26. What ended your last relationship? I knew he was lying because his lips were moving.

27. What food do you crave right now? Chocolate cream pie with a nut crust and whipped cream on top.

28. What was the last TV show you watched? Beats the hell out of me.

29. What is the last thing you ate? Dinner - ribs, taters and corn. Yee-haw.

30. Are you on any medication? Yeah, but it's not the fun kind.

31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left, unless my husband is out of town. Then I steal his side. It's comfier. My side kind of slants downhill.

32. What color shirt are you wearing? Dark green.

33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Soft serve vanilla ice cream on a cone.

34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? One small tatoo, rather boring and pierced ears.

35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Why? Did my husband divorce me and forget to tell me?

36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? A girl has got to have fun occasionally.

37. Do you like your nose? S'okay.

38. What color is your bedroom? I can't see the walls past the clutter.

39. Where do you live? Planet Earth.

40. Are you an aggressive driver? No.

41. What color is your car? Light blue.

42. What do you smell like right now? BBQ sauce.

43. What is your favorite color? Red.

44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Squidward from Sponge Bob.

45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? It depends on who I am hugging.

46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes.

47. What books, if any, have made you cry? I can't remember.

48. Are you a jealous person? Only of people with minivans that don't break down.

49. 69? How did the person that wrote this meme know that was the year I was born? Amazing, huh!

50. What shoes are you wearing right now? None.

51. What is your major weakness? Food.

52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Only if I read in the car.

53. What's the best pizza? Round Table's Guinevere's Garden Delight with original crust or any pizza from Uno Chicago or is it Chicago Uno's? It's been too long since I've been there.

54. Longest relationship? I guess with my mother. She carried me for 9 months and has known me ever since. Marriage-wise, I've been married eleven years.

55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? I love them.

56. What do you want to be when you grow up? Beats me.

57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Nope. I am not the sort of woman who inspires romance.

58. What was the last gift someone gave you? My Mom purchased lots of gifts for me while I was on vacation - curtains, tablecloth, laundry detergent...

59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My hubby.

60. Can you cook? Yes. Otherwise we would starve.

61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? Strawberry.

62. Can you swim? Yes, but I don't.

63. What is your first memory? Being held in my great grandmother's lap. I remember the way it felt. When you're a baby, you can feel when somebody loves you. Methinks we lose the ability as we grow.

64. What item would you like to have buried with you? I'm getting cremated and I want to be put in some fireworks and shot into the sky. For once, I would like to be the life of the party.

65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? A trust fund, a cure for autism (like Joke said), and that chocolate cream pie I'm thinking about.

11 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

Carolyn, you need to come hang out with me and Gina - we will make you laugh till you cry, if only at our dorkiness as we sit in Gina's living room surfing the web together...

you make me laugh out loud on a regular basis. and tell your hub to ante up an engagement ring, woman.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

My mom wants the same thing with the fireworks, and I think it's a cool idea--sounds like a cottage industry waiting to happen . . .

6:56 PM  
Blogger Marste said...

Mmmmm . . . pie . . . What, was there more to that post? LOL

7:43 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I think you probably are the life of the party.

8:33 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

I love your answers.
I stole some of them.
Can we see some fresh pictures of Le Pups?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Babelbabe - I'm telling you, I wish we could move your way. :)

Gina - I think you can go out on a houseboat and get sent up. Very kewl.

Marste - I'm still craving that blasted pie!

PJ - I have been the life before but not in a good way.

Vickee - Your wish is my command.

4:09 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

If you get the cure (For Autism)...drop me a line!!! (I'll do the same!!)

What do you smell like right now? cigarrettes...ewwwwwwwww

6:13 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:26 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

Carolyn, you ARE the life of the party ;)

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good list of questions! #47-- I used to read Little Women just so I could sob when Beth died. :)

I also always cried when her bird, Pip, passed.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm with ya #64. I think ti shows GREAT creativity!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home