Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's Fourteen

1. I don't want to know how things work. I just want them to work.

2. This drives my husband crazy.

3. I love to eat peanuts out of the shell.

4. I don't care for pre-shelled peanuts.

5. I tried eggplant for the first time in the last year.

6. I really like it.

7. I am eating tofu again and occasionally drinking soy milk.

8. I keep my epi-pen handy.

9. My house is actually pretty clean today.

10. I'm afraid my husband will turn around and walk out the door, because he'll think he's at the wrong address.

11. I wish these last two puppies would sell.

12. I'm afraid I'll never get the smell of dog out of my front bathroom.

13. I once went to manicuring school.

14. I am ashamed of the current condition of my fingernails.

13 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

so do you still have cecil?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

There's such a thing as manicure school?

-J.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Yes there is indeed manicuring school.

I could have taken hairstyling or manicuring at this school. I chose manicuring.

I suck at both. :P

4:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Can you do my nails?? :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

NO matter what I do my fingernails look awful.
I SO SO SO wish I could adopt one of you puppies. I want one so bad.
My house is disgusting. I sat on the couch and made my husband clean it.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

In some places here manicurists are called 'nailologists' - which has to be one of the ugliest new words English has ever produced!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

#10 got me laughing. And very cool about the manicure school. I would love to know more about hair, tho.

4:24 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

So do you write "Manicurist" on your business card?!

Glad you are loving eggplant...it's one of my faves!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Yeah, well, I say if we don't drive our husbands crazy how will they get there on their own?!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh come do my nails!
haa haa haa
Mine are pretty bad too.

I love eggplant,but hubby doesn't.
I'm craving it though and figure he can suck it up and eat it or make toast for dinner. We're having it sometime this week heh

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EGG PLANT?? How did you get your head that far up a chickens er uh, egghole?????????

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Totally agreed on #1. Don't get me started on the new cell phone...

10:29 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

I need my nails done....
I need to shake the feeling that I too think I'm at the wrong address...

I wish I could buy one of your puppies!!!!

Glad to read ur back...Missed ya'

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home