Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Don't Press The Blue Button

This is a very quick check-in.

We left town last Thursday and came home on Monday night. All the dirty laundry came with us.

The first day of our visit, I showered in my MIL's bathroom. The first thing I noticed was how shiny and clean her shower was compared to my shower.

On a side note, if you are ever house shopping, and there is a bathroom with WHITE tile and WHITE grout, run screaming!

My MIL had a new soap dispenser with a blue button. I pushed the button but no soap came out. I did hear an odd beeping, but nothing happened. There was bar soap so I used that.

Suddenly, a spray of ammonia-scented fluid began spraying on me from the "soap dispenser". I realized it was one of those new-fangled shower cleaners that hangs in your shower and sprays it daily.

I pushed the button again and it shut down. Let's hope I didn't break it.

I highly reccomend one of these for cleaning your shower, but not your skin.
********************
Danielle Steel has a perfume out, really! It's called "Danielle."

Creative, huh?

If you wear it, you will get hit by a car and lose your leg. But you WILL triumph over this adversity, minus one leg of course!

Happy Hump Day!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry bout the shower thingy, I forget that you don't watch TV enough to see all those new fangled itmes.
Pics of cutie & pups adorable.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL that sounds like something I'd do.
Consider yourself clean AND sanatized!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I hate when the dirty laundry follows you home like that.

As long as there's a happy ending;).

12:32 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

White tile and white grout??? EEEEKKKKK!! Running and flailing my arms in terror.

I love that I have rust colored tile with dark grout. Never have to clean. Ever...oh....but I do. Sure.

I love the thing about the new perfume. I am so addicted to her TV movies. Someone is always getting beaten, then she turns around and kills him and ends up in prison.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

Thanks for the info on the new shower hickey - ma - jigger. I was thinking of getting one & wondering how they work.

So you not so keen on being cleaned with bathroom cleaner....hhhmmm... interesting! But it cuts mildew & soap scum. heeheehee.... Sorry:). Thankfully you didn't get it in your eyes!

Totally off the subject but if you want to see a funny but dirty video starring a cute fuzzy friend named elmo, go to youtube & search for Tickle me harder... just make sure the kids are out of the room.
Sorry for being so naughty but this video is funny but you just can never look at elmo the same way again.

4:28 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

AhHA! You've Gone to the Dark Side! Beta, that is.
FUNNY about that squeaky clean shower! Hey - you shoulda thrown all the laundry in that shower and hit that blue button a few times...
I'm tempted to get one for the downstairs shower. I forget to go in there. I could add a blue dot to the daily masochistic tango calendar and then I'd remember to 'clean it'. Ask Rad Mabbit how she likes it.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL I'm sorry to laugh...but I can imagine how I would react had I pressed the blue button...lol I probably woulda started screaming and had everyone running to the bathroom, not thinking to press it again to STOP it....lol I'm such a spaz though...lol At least you got nice and squeaky clean??? lol

:)

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want an automatic shower cleaner, but I don't want to bathe in ammonia.

How long do you think it will take for someone to lose their eyesight in the shower?

9:38 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, Carolyn!

5:32 PM  
Blogger L said...

I would be the one pushing the blue button too LOL.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mad Rabbit loves her shower cleaner. I could definitely see the results.

And I didn't come close to losing an eye. Her shower head is short and I am tall so I had super sanitized tits.

3:34 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

lol..and get the man of your dreams..!!

Minus one leg of course....

8:01 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

I audibly gasped when I read your ammonia experience...and then I snorted with laughter when I read your sanitised tits comment.

Thanks for the giggle!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Joke said...

BUT...I bet your skin is nice and free of scaly soap residue.

-J.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home