Friday, October 06, 2006

For Aunt Evelyn

My Aunt Evie has sent me this questionairre twice now.

I told her she gave me my Friday topic. I'll answer it here.

Bearette did this one too on her blog.

Of course I can't stick to one word answers. That wouldn't be in character now, would it?



1. FIRST NAME? Carolyn - I've always hated my name. Sorry Mom.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my alcoholic grandmother who died after drinking sterno. That was on my Dad's side. On my Mom's side, her Dad liked the name Caroline, after a little girl he knew in school. (He liked to dunk her pigtails in the inkwells.) So the name was picked to please my Dad and my Grandpa. Did I mention I hate my name?

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When I had my cat laid away. I also cried over the two puppies we lost. I have fulfilled my crying quota for the year in the last three months.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've been told it's like my Uncle Dan's. That's kind of cool. But I prefer to type.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I like a veggie sanwich, like Subway makes.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Only if I didn't have to visit myself more than once every couple of weeks.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, just the blog.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Bwack, bwack, bwack, bwack. That's me making chicken noises and flapping my arms. Hell, no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Good grief, no.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm stronger than a bread box.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate chip, Dreyer's. That's the Edy's brand on the East coast.

14.SHOE SIZE? Ten wide. And why did all the damn stores quit carrying wides? What the hell is up with that?

5. RED OR PINK? Red. It's loud like me.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendency to get depressed and be crabby.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It's not a who really. I miss having a friend like in high school, someone to hang out with and roar with laughter together.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I want everyone who wants to do this to do it. How's that?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing turquoise capri sweat pants. Hey, it's Friday. I just left the shower, so my shirt is a towel. Shoes, who needs 'em?

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Gluten-free cornflakes with almond milk. Are you sorry you asked?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My computer whirring, a clock ticking.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange

23. FAVORITE SMELL? The top of a baby's head.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The veterinary receptionist. They tried to charge me for something they told me they wouldn't.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Her boobs. Heh heh

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I love her.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, but margaritas are good for special occasions.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I used to love to play basketball. I like watching women play it.

29. EYE COLOR? Blew

30. HAT SIZE? I look hideous in a hat.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

32. FAVORITE FOOD? That's like asking Imelda Marcos to pick out a favorite pair of shoes. Come on now.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both for different reasons. All the seasons have something to offer.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who is giving them out.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? See question 32.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Do I LOOK like a magic eight ball?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See question 38.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm embarrassed to admit "Dance of the Gods."

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? My son took the mouse pad outside and the dogs ate it.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I went to my daughter's choir concert. No TV. I missed Ugly Betty. Can anybody tell me what happened?

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? When someone says, "Dinner was really good tonight."

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Prince Edward Island, Canada. It's the furthest from my current home.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Gluten-free baking.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pittsfield, Maine. It's the Pitts.

48 WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? See the title above.

Have a great weekend all!

17 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

HA! Now I'm first!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
I'm NEVER first here,YAY me!

I looove your answers!You always make me bust a gut:)

Oh I miss that too! Roaring around with a friend laughing and having fun. This whole adulthood thing is definately missing that activity.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Good answers. I like reading these kinds of things. It's hard to make friends as an adult. I am lucky I was able to hold onto friends from my younger days that I can still roar with laughter with.
I couldn't choose a favorite dessert either. Just as long as it had chocolate in it, I am a happy little piggy.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

everyone loves ugly betty! it conflicts with the office though, time-wise :(

the dessert one is impossible.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

The wide shoe thing? It was hell, hell I tell you, trying to find a pair of sandals my toes would not hang off the side of this past summer!

But according to my wv it's okay!
wv-esoiak

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I still Roar around with certain friends and the older I get the easier it is to do. hehehehehehehehe

4:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I have done this one so many times but I will do it again, for you, and for another reason that you'll have to visit mah blog to see. But I'm thinking Sunday/Monday. The days, they are packed!!

PS #25 had me howling!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

My Aunt in law has sent my this twice too & I answered both times. The last time I answered it my answer about Rolling STones or Beetles I answered...

I liked beetles better except in the fall when they invade your home. Rolling Stones can hurt.

I agree with you about having a special relationship with a friend like in highschool. I miss those days too.:(

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I'm up!

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugly Betty- from the ABC website:

"Betty unwittingly loses "the book," a proof of the entire magazine, complete with un-retouched photos of a popular actress (guest star Sarah Jones) who looks less than lovely without a little computer magic. If the photos get out, it could create huge embarrassment for Mode. Wilhelmina plots to use the snafu to bring Daniel down. Meanwhile, Bradford Meade secretively inquires about Fey Sommer's final effects."

It was pretty funny. :)

Also, about #41-- LMAO!

6:53 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Ack, I've gone Blogger Beta and I keep losing every comment. Appropros?...

This was fun to read. I may swipe this and use it for content on the days I'm devoid (which could be any day)

1:16 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Caroyln I finally made it by to say Hi and let you know that I have missed you. ;)

6:00 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

I love that you can say you grew up in the Pitts! LOL

7:15 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

I am sooo sooo wishing I had your gluten free baking talent!!!!

I'm so stealing this for my blog..

10:12 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

#43 is my favourite sound too! ;-)

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter heute[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]schlechtes wetter strauss[b][/url]

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]5 tage wetter[/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html]wetter gran canaria[/url]

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home