Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Proud Mama

I miss blogging. I really do. :(

I think I've talked about our next door neighbors before. When they moved in and I saw kids, I was very excited.

Then I found out they were very religious home-schoolers. While they are very nice people, I can tell that we are the bad example they show their kids.

"Hear them yelling all the time little Timmy? Pray for them because they're going straight to hell."

I was sweeping the front porch Saturday and they pulled up in their drive. Usually we try to pretend we don't see each other so we can avoid the stilted hellos.

Only my youngest daughter and my son were on the porch with me.

My son, when he yells hi, yells it and yells it and yells it.

So he yelled, "Hi Christian!" Thank goodness his speech is hard to understand. I don't think they understood him. Then he kept yelling it. "Hi Christian."

I said, "SJ, one hello is plenty, remember?"

Then my daughter yells to them, "Don't mind my brother. He's possessed!"

If only the porch could have opened up and swallowed me alive at that time. I wouldn't have minded.
********************
All the puppies except for Cecil are gone.

Dottie went last to a family with four kids. There were two girls that seemed to be about five and six, a boy about three and an eight-month old baby boy.

Their last name was Trojan. Heh heh heh.

16 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Oh...do you miss the puppies? More Cecil pictures, please ;)

I bet you entertain the neighbors :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I think your daughter deserves a prize.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beavis... you said 'Trojan'. Heh heh.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

LOVE that Trojan thing.

-J.

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What your daughter said sounds like it's straight out of a movie scene. I love it!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I'm sad the puppies are gone. They aren't even mine. You'll have to keep posting pics of Cecil. Did I mention I LOVE his name?
If they are the uptight overly religious judgemental type of Christians, then by all means let your kids harass them. I love that your son yells HI CHRISTIAN! THat cracks me up.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandkids are the smartest funniest kids in the wordd,,,,lol.
The puppy people, they said they are trojans not "they USE Trojans.
Love it.

12:24 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

So you kept Cecil afte all?

I did like the little escape artist.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Bearette - I miss Andy.

PJ - Would that be the embarrassing your mother greatly prize?

Liz - I actually watched the Beavis and Butthead moive.

Joke - I guess they didn't love the trojan thing. :)

KitKat - I don't even know where it came from.

Kristin - I need to take and post some pics definitely.

Candy - Your neighbors sound like weenies. :)

MadRabbit - You're grandkids are certainly interesting.

Nobody - Andy was the escape artist. Cecil was the fat one.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I LOVE your daughter!
Bwaahaahaahaahaa,she's perfect;P
Congrats on the pups:)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Out of the mouths of babes!!

Kids are blunt....I love it! hehe

10:34 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

Excellent...you are living next door to the Flanders ;)

11:57 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

"Hear them yelling all the time little Timmy? Pray for them because they're going straight to hell."

Get ready for a massive take-over..after hearing your son is possessed their praying is really gonna be kicked up a notch..

7:05 AM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

You aren't planning on dressing up in black & form a circle around a wedgie board the next time you know that they can see you, are you???;)

Have you seen the comercial where the parents are talking about halloween supplies & the daughter over hears them say "Did you get the fake blood, the skull & the tombstone?" Then the daughter, with a very shocked look on her face, drops her teddy bear.
That's the look you should go for with the neighbors. heeheehee

1:01 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

lmao!! I love what your daughter said!! Way to go girl!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Ms. L. - She's a handful!

Chelle - Maybe I should have my son dress up as Satan for Halloween.

Vernicious - If they start singing, "I feel joy, joy, joy, joy..." I'm outta here.

Mary - Maybe they will pray that my car quits breaking down!

Crazed - I'm too lazy to decorate. Maybe next year.

BeadingGal - She lives to embarrass me. :)

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home