Thursday, December 21, 2006

Shopping and Cooking and Packing, Oh My

So we are all getting closer to the big day and I am going crazy.

I thought I would do the six weird things about me meme before I run out the door.

1. I don't store e-mail addresses in my address book. If it's somebody I e-mail frequently, I memorize them.

2. I was born with two teeth.

3. I also used to have two toenails on each little toe. It's a family trait. Under the heading of TMI, I kept cutting the smallest one off until it refused to grow back. I already feel like enough of a mutant without that kind of stuff going on.

4. Unlike 99.99% of the population, I don't consider myself a good driver. On a scale of one to ten, I'm probably a six or seven.

5. I am a reverse psychic. If a person is having a girl baby, I will guess it's a boy. If they're having a boy, I guess it's a girl. I am 100% innacurate all the time. There's a reason I don't go to Vegas.

6. I caught myself singing, "I Love You Just the Way You Are" to Cecil in the kitchen this morning. So I'm certifiable now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LMAO a reverse psychic.
Haaa,you're great!
I've never heard of that before;p
I think it's neat that you were born with 2 teeth AND had the extra toenails. I've heard of babies born with teeth but not heard of extra toenails.
My sis has a third nipple but I am sadly boring and have nothing cool or interesting.
If only the rest of the world could rate their driving as such.
I'd give you a 10 just for saying you're a 6 or 7.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Born with teeth? Did your mom refuse to breastfeed (I suppose that's also under the heading of TMI)

My six wierds are in the comments on Paula's blog.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

If you are a Seinfeld fan, do you remember when George decided to do everything the exact opposite of his natural instincts? He even went as far as to order the opposite sandwich of what he usually did.

I bet that would work for you!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

cecil basks in the attention ;)

roxanne beat me to the punch, but i was going to suggest that you go against your instincts in vegas ;)

and with the toenails...does one grow on top of the other? or side by side?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Ms. L. - Boring is not an adjective I would use to describe you.

SL - When my Mom gave birth, only "hippies" breastfed. The "educated" people used formula.

Roxanne - I never saw that particular Seinfeld, but we were fans. George made me cringe. :P I've tried the opposite thing. It didn't work. :D

Bearette - They were side by side, kind of like a split going down the toenail about 2/3 of the way across.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I love that you sing to your dog. That is just hilarious.

4:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

That doesnt make you certifiable it makes you just like the rest of us and that is unique. ;)

6:45 PM  
Blogger Aunty Evil said...

I love this post, it made me laugh. I feel quite boring by comparison, I only have one toenail per toe!

I hope all your dreams come true this Christmas!

10:25 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Oh my indeed...you were born with TWO Teeth???

and well I guess you're not thaat mutant..I mean your two toenails can hang out with my webtoes anytime...

Happy Holidays!

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home