Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss A.



Today my youngest daughter turned eight. She is already showing signs of changing from a little girl to a young lady.

I had two different pairs of pants clean this morning. She tried on the first pair and they were too tight! They fit two weeks ago. It was the same with the second pair.

We finally got lucky and found a pair in the bottom drawer that fit with a belt. She found the belt.

I wanted to say some words about Miss A in honor of her birthday.

She has a keen sense of justice. (That's not fair!)

She is a huge help with her brother.

She kicks my ass when we play Memory.

She loves to win.

She cries like Lucy Ricardo.

She is dramatic.

She is very tall.

She tells me she never wants to move out, even when she grows up.

She already has her future husband picked out.

She got in trouble for having a fist fight with him at school on Tuesday.

She hates dresses and skirts.

She hates dolls.

She likes my gluten-free bread.

Yesterday she wrote me a note that said, "I love you as much as the whole world. Don't forget it."

I love her.

19 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

What a beautiful girl. You are in trouble in another 8 years. LOL! She sounds very special. You should be proud...

12:58 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Awww! What a sweet note and cute kid. Who is her future husband? Do you approve?!??

;)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Beautiful and smart - what a lucky girl!

Happy Birthday, A!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

Happy Birthday Miss A!!

She's beautiful!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

GM - I am proud.

Bearette - Her future husband has a touch of ADHD. Their life wouldn't be boring anyway!

Daysgoby - Thank you.

Ty - Thanks you.

6:36 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Awwww,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A!!
You are very special, and also very beautiful.
Tall Is GOOD!
I love your mama, too.

8:38 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Happy B-Day!!!! Lucky girl and Lucky Mom!!!!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND luck gramma. She is most definately very special. A challenge and a major treat all at the same time. Never boring, hardly ever still, very strong minded and very beautiful. Can you tell I love her too?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww Happy Birthday!
She's so gorgeous.
I love her spirit!
And I love that she got into a fight with her future husband,heheheh

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a girl who can hold her own with the boys. :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger L said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss A.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Iamthebookworm said...

What a great daughter! Happy birthday to A!

7:01 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

You have a beautiful girl!! Time flies, huh????

Found your blog via Ty and I'm enjoying myself perusing your posts!!

Happy Weekend.
=)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Happy belated Birthday to your lovely girl!

She really is a doll!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am late getting here but happy BD to Miss. A. She is beautiful young lady!I hope she had a great BD! You are a kick ass mom!

11:43 AM  
Blogger craftydabbler said...

She is beautiful. Happy birthday to her (and you, too). Thank you for sharing.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Undomestic said...

Happy Birthday to her. What a wonderful tribute you gave her!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your beautiful beautiful daughter,,, and everyone needs a kid that cries like Lucy Riccardo!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Waspgoddess said...

I think your beautiful girl and I share a birthday (and what a good day for a birthday it is). Knowing what an Aries can be like, I'm sure you've got your hands full. Especially if she ends up with a husband with a touch of ADHD...

Hope you're having a nice break with them :)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home