Saturday, April 21, 2007

Per Daysgoby's Request

Ten things about my son SJ:

He loves fans and things that spin.
He has perfect pitch, is very musical.
He is prone to temper tantrums.
He loves French Vanilla Soy Dream "ice cream."
He likes hanging out with Dad in the garage.
He loves motorcycles and convertible cars.
He loves cordless drills.
He insists on turning on the washer and dryer for me, also the coffee pot and the dishwasher.
He shrieks when he's mad.
He's kind of clingy.

Ten things about my daughter A:

She is stubborn.
She is competetive.
She likes to be in charge.
She loves television.
She loves dragons.
She is artistic.
She is tall.
Her hair is curly.
She is dramatic.
She is sensitive.

Ten things about my daughter J:

She is a social butterfly.
She is a wonderful singer.
She is stubborn.
She is self-centered.
She has beautiful blonde, curly hair.
She's loud, like me.
She will eat almost anything.
She's boy crazy.
She laughs a lot.
She's dramatic.

Ten things about my husband S:

He can fix almost anything. (This doesn't mean he always gets around to it.)
He is a computer genius.
He loves Italian sports cars.
He's stubborn.
He likes being in charge.
He can be very emotional.
He's tall.
He can play the guitar by ear.
He can be very grouchy.
He loves salty snacks like Chex mix and pretzels.

I just noticed I put stubborn on three out of four. Actually they are all stubborn. I hardly ever get my way. LOL

8 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

SJ - Saturn. He loves all things spinny! (fans, motorcycles, drills, the dryer)

A - Artiste. Or Aragon. (am I allowed to do two?)

J - Joy. (because she sounds like one!)

I am hopeless at picking out husband names. (hence me calling my husb. Bear, a nickname I called him only before we were married.)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I stick with my original ones--Jasmine is a princess name, so is Anastasia--if you do any reading on the daughter of the Tsar (Anastasia), you'll find she was artistic too.

Sammy still fits with the Sammy I thought of, as does--what did I give for your husband? Well, anyways, I hope you pick mine.

Because I'm more competetive and stubborn than I would have ever admitted to previous to this.

NOW I'm going outside.

5:12 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Boy, I sure agree with Joy for J - I'm sure you both feel that way alot of the time with the new living arrangement. It is not a reflection on either one of you, but more of J's Age.

Spin for SJ

Amazon for A

BigSpin or hahaha OLD SPIN for your Mr. FixIt.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

My creativity has been sapped out of me. I have no suggestions. And I have thought about it too... But I like learning more about the fam.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your're going to use Jupiter (planet) how about Aurora (Borealis) for A? Her smile lights up her face.

4:48 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Appears to me you got some of everything. Never a dull moment...

4:56 PM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

Love that list! Stubborn runs in my family, too!!!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I-m curious about that DOG!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home