Thursday, July 05, 2007

Conversations With My Husband

Me: I was waiting behind this guy pumping gas into his pickup today and he took FOREVER. He was really overweight but he must have been proud of it. His license plate read BRETT4X.

Husband: I don't get it.

Me: You know, 4X.

Husband: That stands for four by four.

Me: Oh.
********************
Me: I read in the paper that you can buy strawberry cocaine now. That way, when it goes down the back of your throat, it doesn't have a bad taste. I think I'll have to do a blog post on this, something along the lines of how spoiled kids are nowadays. Why when I was a kid, cocaine only had one flavor and you learned to like it.

Husband: Yeah, numb.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Strawberry cocaine?? I hope they're not selling it on the shelf next to Nestle Quik. That was my favorite strawberry drink as a kid.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Derrrrr.... hope you have a great weekend girl! And leave anything tasting of strawberry alone... like ice cream, cake, lollies, milkshakes, .....

3:06 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

See? laughing my ass right off!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to wake my husband up on the lounge now just to tell him the cocaine line (ha! geddit? cocaine line!)

Lovely to be back in Blogsville and reading you once more. Thanks for the emails and yes: Root Shoot Marry is back as of five minutes ago.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

You guys are hilarious. I hope he appreciates how fun you are.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Bearette - They have coconut too.

Chris H - I'm too cheap to pay extra for flavoring. Numb is a fine flavor.

Paula - If it's like my flat ass, it looks like you've already laughed it off.

Bec - Very punny. And I got firsties on R,S,M.

GM - He was on a roll that day.

7:17 AM  
Blogger velcro said...

ye gads, they'll be coming up with chocolate flavoured heroin next!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

lol that's funny. good stuff.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Velcro - Mmmm, chocolate.

Palm Springs - Thank you.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home