Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh Where Oh Where Has Miss Carolyn Gone?

Here's the scoop. I e-mailed a local hospital that offers nutrition classes to see if they wanted somebody to teach a gluten-free class.

They e-mailed me back. They thought it was a good idea. They need to check with the dietician, who is on vacation until the 23rd.

Yikes! I need to get my crap together.

I need a lesson plan, a really good hand-out and to test all my recipes. Some of my favorite recipes I don't measure so I need to figure out what those measurements are.

Can you say stressed, but in a good way?

I am also hanging out my shingle to be a gluten-free consultant for people who want to start the diet. Sounds fancy, huh?

It may be at least two weeks before I'm back. But I will be back. You guys are stuck with me.

Wish me luck!

18 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Woo hoo! Good for you. WHat a great idea. It sound actually fun too. I hope it all works out for ya. Don't be gone too long...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Good luck, gluten goddess!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Iamthebookworm said...

Good luck and have fun!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

How 'bout Congratulations! instead?

You will be wonderful!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

OOOO good for you! What an amazing idea, and something you really want to do. GOOD LUCK CHICK.

10:20 PM  
Blogger L said...

Good Luck.


PS we love being stuck with you. :)

4:03 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Friday the thirteenth has braought great fortune to Ms. Caro...
Looking forward to reading of all your success!!!!
You gluten free Goddess YOu!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gee, that's wonderful, Carolyn.

I, at least, will await your return.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good luck.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

ooooh two AMAZING opportunities!
Yahoooooo!

1:06 PM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

You fucking rock. Nice one.

4:25 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Carolyn I think that is great!!! I might wanna fly you out one day for my support group....oh wishful thinking..oh wishful thinking..

8:19 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Good luck. I bet you'll be awesome. The Julia Child of the gluten-free kitchen. :P

10:13 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Luck!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

So???
How is it going???
Just checking in...

6:45 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

What an excellent idea...good luck!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I miss Carolyn! Pout....

7:56 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thanks everyone for all the positive comments.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home