Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dear Enterprise

Dear Enterprise,

I regret to inform you that I cannot possibly return your Hyundai Azera.

It isn't because of the smooth ride and ease of handling which I absolutely enjoyed. It isn't because of the XM radio. That was much like cable television, all those channels, nothing good on.

It isn't because of all the leg room for the front and the back seat. It's not because of the moon/sun roof or the neat little visor that went up on the back window to block sun glare.

The driver and passenger side climate controls were lovely. My husband had his at sixty-six degrees while mine was at eighty-four. It isn't because of that either.

The reason I can't return your car is because of that seat warmer. When I turned on the seat warmer, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. It felt sooooo good. My toosh has never been so happy.

Please feel free to charge my credit card for, well whatever you can fit on it. Mwahahahahahaha.

Sincerely,
Carolyn B

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

A seat warmer?? Oh my gawd, I want one tooooooo !!!!! But maybe not until next winter eh? As for putting it on the credit card, good luck there! Mine is maxed out....booo hooo.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gee, if someone woulda stuck around a wee bit longer today...

Sheesh... I didn't know about the Azeras... looks a wee bit similar to my new car...(A Black Solara)

Hope your drive was good!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

We rented a car with a seat warmer on our first trip to Ohio. Let me just say that it was mid-November, the snow was flying, and I could not wait to get my butt back into that seat every time we stopped to go potty. It was pure heaven!

4:55 AM  
Blogger velcro said...

A seat warmer? Right now I would settle for having a car. Or even a bike. No not a bike I hate cycling and the kids would fall off. No change all that I want a VW Beetle (with daisies on the outside). But a seat warmer would be nice too.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Chris H - So is mine.

Techie - I had to get to the pharmacy before it closed. I heard you got a new ride though...

Roxanne - I was literally moaning in pleasure.

Velcro - Those VWs are cute.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freaking LOVE my Subaru's seat warmers. I actually asked the dealer for a car without them, figuring I could save a few bucks and who really needs seat warmers, anyway? But they came standard and I quickly fell in love.

Seat warmers will now forever be a necessity. Unless we move to Florida, I guess.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Iamthebookworm said...

Ooooooohhh...that sounds REALLY nice!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home