Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tan In a Can

I was getting ready to buy lotion in the store for my legs last week when Jasmine told me she had some I could have.

It was the kind that very gradually builds up and makes your legs look a bit darker.

Yesterday after my shower, I moisturized my legs with it. I kind of sloshed it around on there.

This morning I noticed huge brown streaks up the front of my shins. It was not a gradual tanning lotion like I had thought. It was an instant one. Anybody that has used an instant one knows you have to rub them in very carefully or you will get the result I currently have.

It appears as if someone used my shins to wipe their bum after they took a crap. Maybe that explains some of the funny looks I received yesterday. Ya think?

9 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Thanks for making me shoot soup out my nose!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Was it pea soup? Cause that would have been a cool youtube video.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Well, at least it's not shorts season, right? :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Bearette - Believe it or not it is warm right now and I have been wearing capri pants.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

((((BIG SMILES)))) can just picture it.... shitty legs!!!! LOL

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Ah, California...

7:48 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

I am going to email you my Mystic Tan experience from last year.
I actually emailed BADGER for help getting rid of my streaks!
And we are wearing shorts here, too. Gotta love Global Warming!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Chris H - It won't go away. Garrr.

Bearette - The summer is brutal though. Actually this year it wasn't but it usually is.

Ms C - Is it as good as your skunk story? I loved your skunk story. Laughing again thinking about it.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home