Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Few Random Thoughts

Has anyone else ever noticed the birds that feed in the McDonald's parking lot are corpulent? I'm sure they don't care. Wouldn't it be nice to be an animal and not care if you were fat?

I'm sure there is a down side to being a fat bird. Sure, you're never hungry but I bet you're quite a bit slower; savory pickings for the hawk.

If hawks could talk, it might go like this. "Hey Earl, I'm gonna fly over to McDonald's to catch one of those Big 'n Tastys. Wanna come?"
********************
Why do my children, who have a bedroom full of toys, prefer the computer? Why am I the total idiot that keeps buying them toys?

Happy Birthday. Here's a cake. Screw the presents. You won't play with 'em anyway.

Yeah, that'll win me mother of the year.
********************
Why is it that women find normally unattractive guys desirable when they sing? Look at Tom Petty, Ric Ocasek and and Chris Robinson. Do you think maybe these guys looked in the mirror and realized they were never going to get laid unless they were in a band?

Not a bad life plan if you can pull it off.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: unattractive rock stars... I guess it just goes to show that looks aren't everything. :)

I've always felt a bit sorry for Tom Petty... he really does have facial disadvantage. I've seen him in concert twice and he's no better in person.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better looking, I meant. His music is just as good in person.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Liz - I'd be doomed if looks were everything. :) But what's an unattractive girl to do short of rubbing herself with Planters peanuts?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

Sorry for Tom Petty? The man who is a brilliant musician?

Looks AREN't everything.

*******

my favorite toy is the computer too.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

SL - It's my favorite toy too. The chair in front of it has my butt imprint.

I wasn't saying looks are everything. I've just noticed that it seems girls who are "hot" are interested in guys who reach at least the same level of hotness, unless he is a musician. Then all bets are off.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I have a secret thing for the lead singer of BuckCherry. I have NO idea why...I'm such a dirty girl,heeheehee

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home