Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lose Some - Gain Some

I lost some weight this week. I have the feeling I gained all of it back in one day.

So hard to lose, so easy to gain. Sigh. It's exactly the opposite of money.

The lack of Paxil is beginning to affect me or maybe my children are extraordinarily turdy today. It could be that. Let's blame it on the children.

They are arguing right now in fact.

I forgot to share my favorite Easter story. Sammy asked me to come sit with him when he was eating his candy. I thought it was because he was going to share.

It was actually because he wanted help opening it.

When I asked him if I could have some, he said, "The Easter Bunny will bring you some later."

Kids are always good for a laugh when they're not driving you stark, raving mad.

9 Comments:

Blogger Undomestic said...

My 3 year old son, who actually believes in the E. Bunny, liked to point out that the Easter Bunny brought me NOTHING!

9:05 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

HA! I love that child more and more.
Get a Title IX catalog. They have more bras in there than you can shake a boob at. I forget which sports bra I recommended. Just keep your arms tightly folded over your chest; no bra necessary! Sure you're clumsy, but that adds to the calorie burn!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

My kids are resigned to the fact that mommy eats their candy. They'll eventually learn that I am the one they should hide it from. :) No wonder I'm not losing weight on Weight Watchers. LOL.

3:07 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Do you really believe in the Easter Father Christmas? Still?

4:54 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Don't even get me started on the weight issue!!! As for sharing...I don't think that's in their vocabulary

8:42 AM  
Blogger Slyde said...

yeah, i got "the Easter bunny will bring you your own" speech too...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Joke said...

Cunning lad.

-J.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Undomestic - You must not have been a good girl.

Mscellania - It seems the bra I need is called (seriously) The Last Resort.

Gingers Mom - I'm having the same problem. I stick to my points during the week but the weekend pigging out undoes it all.

OldHoss - He left the proof on my pillow.

Mary - Share, what is this thing called share?

Slyde - Why doesn't the bunny bring candy to grown-ups? :(

Joke - Too cunning by far.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,what a cute little bugger.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home