Saturday, May 10, 2008

Acting Like a Twelve-Year Old

I'm probably the last person on the planet to know this but there is a website called Hot or Not. People post their pics and you can go rate them. Cue evil laugh here.

Well of course I navigated to this site as soon as I heard of it. And I had the pleasure of rating others ANONYMOUSLY! I only wished I could put in comments such as, "Clean your bedroom you damn pig." Or "Holy Moly, you look like a serial killer."

But my favorite pic of all of them was this one. I wanted to say, "Hey, would you like me to pass the Charmin?"

What do you think?

7 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Wow....who would actually want to sustain that kind of mockery and criticism by posting their pic on there. Can't wait to check it out and do some ridiculing! Happy MO day!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

It's a really odd picture. I wonder why she chose it. And what's that thing on her arm?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

she's eating something obviously, not a very good photo at all... looks like she's got something stuck up her ar**! heee hhee, must go visit that site too.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

GM - More ridiculing ahead via my blog.

Bearette - I didn't even notice that. Food?

Chris H. - She looks a bit drunk too.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LMAO!
I wonder if she even knows that photo is up there?

My evil mother did that to my man. She stole a photo and put it up on Hot or Not without asking or even telling him. She told me about it later,laughing like she'd just done the most cleverest thing. I wanted to KILL her.but have restrained myself thus far.

I like to give the fat or dorky people high marks;p

8:09 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Ms. L - We are two of a kind. When a guy thinks he's all that, shirt off and posed, I give him a three or lower. But when somebody is not society's norm of beauty, I tend to give them higher marks.

So what was Dur's score anyway?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he was a 7..not bad!
He'd be horrified if he knew though.


Hee you and I are kindred spirits!
I get great pleasure out of scoing the conceited ones with low marks;p

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home