Monday, May 12, 2008

More Snarky Fun

It seems to me that if I were posting my picture to a "rate me" website, I would want to look somewhat intelligent and or attractive.

But maybe I'm wrong. Here are some more "rate me" pics. Look if you dare.





Will never be spotted singing R-E-S-P-E-C-T at the karaoke bar.




I couldn't figure out the hand sign until I saw his fingernails. I think it is ASL for "send soap and water, please."




Call Geico. A caveman is loose.




Does anyone remember the joke about the elephant, the mouse and the Porsche?

8 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Wow. I guess there might be *someone* out there who might think they're hot. Maybe those people have thier pictures posted on the site also. Hey, I just discovered a new dating website. :P

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeee!! I think we should make up our own website,where people send in photos and YOU make comments!
lmao That would be a hit for sure!

The chick on top does have cool shoes though..not that I could even stand in them,never mind walk.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

i wouldn't be shocked if the lady on top got high ratings...i think it's a look they like on that site ;)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Roxanne - Actually they aren't bad looking people. (hard to tell with caveman guy) I'm sure they'll find love. (or something)

Lael - The chick on top is good-looking too. It's just that pose...woof! I'm actually going to do another post on more of these pics. Let me know if it gets redundant.

Bearette - Her average rating was a 9.5. You're right!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Undomestic said...

Oh these are too funny! Keep them coming!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Oh man.

That's just wrong.

I bet the dude with the guns can't figure out why no one thinks he's a keeper.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that site before. Maybe I should put Alex's picture up.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Undomestic - Thanks. :-)

Paula - He just needs to find a nice girl who enjoys skinnin' her own food after he shoots it full of a thousand holes.

Liz - I'd give him a ten.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home