Thursday, May 01, 2008

Road Trip

Jasmine has her senior trip tomorrow. She is going to an amusement park in Vallejo. The next day she has a choir festival in Santa Clara about sixty-five miles away.

The school officials in charge of transportation, in their infinite wisdom, somehow managed to arrange transportation to the park BUT there is no transportation from the park to Santa Clara.

So unless I want my daughter standing on the side of the highway with her thumb in the air, I will be showing up to give her a ride.

The good news is that we had purchased some tickets for Great America (in Santa Clara) through my huband's company. I spent my birthday money on those instead of on a tattoo. So we will be taking the kids to Great America on Saturday. Woo-hoot!

I can't wait to see if Sammy is tall enough for a roller coaster or if he will ride one.

I promise to get around to checking all your blogs on Sunday!
********************
Jasmine's boyfriend broke up with her on prom night. At least he waited until after the dance.

Her boyfriend prior to this broke up with her on her 16th birthday.

If she ever marries I will spend the whole wedding day biting my nails.

She has been very depressed this week but seems better today. She and her boyfriend are still going to be friends.

So much for the Haagen Daaz party with the ex-boyfriend voodoo doll I was going to throw for her.
********************
Y'all are probably getting sick of hearing about my flatulent dogs. But here I go again.

Science Diet didn't work. So I tried Science Diet sensitive stomach. No luck. I tried Science Diet sensitive skin. Limited luck.

Then I stumbled onto Royal Canin Bulldog and it worked great until recently. The dogs are back to smelling up my house. And I'm not talking about the occasional fart. I'm talking about the every three minutes make your eyes water type of gas.

They are also using my rug for rubbing their butts across. Yes they have been wormed. No it isn't their anal glands. Apparently their asses just itch!

They know if I catch them, I put them outside. Usually I can tell when they're going to do it and I give them the stink eye. They pay heed to the stink eye.

But gross! Who wants the dog scratching his butt with their rug.

I searched the pet food store for Science Diet Farting Dog with Itchy Ass to no avail. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Y'all have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger badgerdaddy said...

"I searched the pet food store for Science Diet Farting Dog with Itchy Ass to no avail. Sometimes life just isn't fair."

Oh, that made me laugh...

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Have fun at Great America. There is a package coming for you for Mother's Day. See you in 3 weeks.

Mom

4:31 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

In natural med, the itchy butt = yeast overgrowth.
My sister's Boston has the Tuna Farts something fierce, too.
I think this breed cannot process carbohydrates. What about Avoderm? It's made with avocados and brown rice. I would steer clear of corn based dog food.
Sorry for the prom night break up. It was rather decent of him to wait 'til after the dance.
Have fun this weekend! I had to laugh about you foregoing the tattoo for Great America tickets. You're such A Mom.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone found my blog via a "Science Diet Farting Dog with Itchy Ass" Google search. Was that you, Caro?

;)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Something about Boston's are they just stink. Linus is a stinkaroo too. It really is gross. I feel for ya. Let me know if you discover the answer.

Jasmine's boyfriends sucks ass. What a dillweed. You gotta teach your boys that that kinda shit isn't going to be tolerated. Hmmm...I'm grouchy.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee Hee Hee. I shall look for that type here,in case we have it;p
May be I should ask the clerk!

I'm sorry your girl had to go through that:(

9:49 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Badgerdaddy - Making others laugh is my goal in life. Sad, huh?

Anonymous - Now it's two weeks.

Mscellania - You always know the neatest stuff. I will have to try that brand.

Liz - You know it.

GM - Yes, I think these are my last Bostons may they live a long and healthy life. I'd be grouchy too if I were detoxing.

Ms. L - I dare you to ask the clerk! Thanks for the sympathy.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! Long time no see! Check out my blog... (And vote for me!!!!)

smart-ash.blogspot.com

I'm in a contest and the top 17 vote getters get to do a live audition and the top 8 win prizes but the Grand Prize winner get a paid trip to NYC to meet with a top casting director! Ive got the most votes right now, help keep me there!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home