Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'll Be Back Next Weekend, Promise

While we aren't leaving town quite yet, it takes me several days to pack. I pack up two kids, one husband and myself.

Inevitably, I forget the camera.

Then there is the stopping of the mail and papers, balancing the checkbook, baking the special gluten-free foods so our son doesn't starve while we are on the road, etc.

I should be back by the 19th or thereabouts, hopefully with pictures since I am going to try to remember the camera this time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Have a good time!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to MISS YOU!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
(remember:turn right at the border;p)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I expect that you will be coming by my house seeing as it IS on the way to your destination...? You can see my puppy! Safe journey!

5:12 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I'm probably too late, but:

DON'T FORGET THE DAMN CAMERA!!!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Have a good time!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I hope you are having a blast. Packing the familiy. Yes, a royal pain in the ass. :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home