Friday, August 15, 2008

I Don't Usually Ask For Anything But...

There is a fellow blogger on my list who goes by Undomestic.

HTML is not working for me. Here is her blog address. www.undomestic.blogspot.com

She was diagnosed with a very aggressive breast cancer in August of 2007. She blogged about her treatemnts and her feelings during this time. She also blogged about her children and her family and everyday life. She has three of the most beautiful children you have ever seen.

She very recently finished her chemo and radiation and the cancer was gone. Only she was having headaches.

It turns out that when she was catscanned after her diagnosis, her brain was not scanned. The cancer is in her brain so she has to start this battle all over again.

If any of you have an in with God or can go give her some words of encouragemnt, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Absolutely. I will pray. We all have an in with GOd, believe it or not.

9:07 AM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

I'll have a word, see what I can do.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

:(
I will, absolutely.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Undomestic said...

Thanks so much for the kind word and encouragement. Keep making me laugh!!!!!!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's just undom---- not www.

Will keep her in my thoughts!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thank you all. It means a lot.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home