Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Was Tagged By

LAEL


1. What were you doing ten years ago:
Growing child number two in my womb and driving everybody crazy with my pregnancy hormones.

2. Five things on my to do list for today:
a) Clean kitchen - got that one done.
b) Make dinner.
c) Try to teach my son some social play skills
d) Move the laundry from the washer to the dryer and start another load
e) Find out where to order Juice2 vitamins, if that is indeed what they are called.

3. What is your favorite snack?
It depends on my mood. My current craving is dried, roasted, salted edamame. Oh so good and fattening of course.

4. If I were a millionaire I would
Pay off all our debt.
Send all the kids to really good colleges.
Help my family if they needed it.
Hire a personal trainer and chef.
Donate to various charities - my two favorite causes are homelessness and autism

Wait a minute - is this a millionare as in just one million or is it a millionaire as in millions? We all know one million doesn't go very far nowadays.

5. Places I have lived:
Palmyra, ME
Fort Dix, NJ - basic training
Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN - more military training
Porterville, CA
San Jose, CA

6. Five people I'm tagging:
The first five people to comment on this. Ha ha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay... I'll do it...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL!
I am craving your snack now!
Too bad I can't eat anything crunchy BUT I shall soon;p

Isn't it unreal now that one mil isn't really a lot of money?? How did that happen??

8:50 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Are you talking about Juice Plus? Our therapists are talking them up too, but I can't get youngest to take them - pointless if the child won't eat them.

Agree about the 1 mil. Not enough to live on anymore. Then it was 2 mil in retirement to retire well. Now it's between 3 and 4 mil! Yeah, right!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

This is comment No. 6. Nicely done, Caro.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Smart Ash - You'd better or else. :-)

Ms. L - I've found that the degree with which I crave something is directly related to whether or not I can have it.

Mscellania - I don't think so. I tried googling the Juice 2. They're on display at the local gf bakery so I'll be going to talk to them.

Old Hoss - Hmmm, I'm counting four. A few people must have commented and deleted them. Your lucky day!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home