Friday, February 13, 2009

Toe to Toe With Mr. Stubborn

Sammy has a stubborn streak a mile wide. Make that two miles.

Today we got snow, just a little bit. This happens maybe every three to five years.

He and Azure were very excited to go out in the snow. I handed them snow pants. Azure happily put hers on. Sammy flatly refused. I told him if he didn't wear them he couldn't go in the snow. This was a big mistake. A typical child would have put on the pants. Not Sammy.

He cried and hollered. Azure went outside. He cried louder. I tried reasoning with him to no avail. Then I tried forcing him in the damn pants. He wouldn't wear them so I went outside with Azure. He shrieked out the window.

Finally I told him he could go outside in sweats and a coat but he was grounded from the television, the computer and video games for the rest of the day.

He went outside but, at this point, he was determined to be pissed off.

I took his picture and showed it to him in the viewer. I told him he needed to smile so he pulled the corner of his lips up for the next picture.

I also took a picture of Azure by her snowman.

The snow is gone now but I shall keep my blackmail photos forever.





7 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Omygosh,how cute is he to pull his lips up like that??!! Smart little guy.

For once we have the same weather!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I wish we had deeper snow. It's already melted. :-(

9:40 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Mate that is the most SAD snowman I have ever seen!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Aww. How cute is that?

9:45 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Chris - True. It wasn't a lot of snow. One year I had enough snow to make a snowwoman with boobs!

Paula - Thanks. He carried the mad theme through the whole day.

7:02 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Miss C would have knocked me unconcious and run out in her underwear...because children are dear innocent creatures...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mary - Mwahahahaha.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home