Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cool Hat





Roxanne (http://whussup.blogspot.com/) is a fellow blogger of mine who knows how to knit. She had a picture on her blog recently of a pretty hat she had made.

My older sister is going through chemo and it has been cold outside. I noticed the hat on Roxanne's blog came far enough down to cover ears. I asked her if she would be kind enough to knit and sell me one.

Not only did she do that for me, but she knitted it in record time. I am seeing my sister this weekend and I can't wait to present her with her new hat.

In order for everyone to see this hat, I had Sammy model it. It's much cuter on Roxanne but she lives too far away for me to borrow her head.

Thank you Roxanne!

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

Very cute hat, and very nice of Roxanne to make it for you.
Sammy needs to work on his modelling skills!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for you guys to come see the show this weekend! We are killing ourselves trying to stay awake and keep the energy up in rehearsals. I usually get home around 11:45pm ish! The sets and costumes are amazing! I know you'll love it!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Maybe Sammy wants to keep it? LOL

2:03 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

That is so adorable. I hope your sister is ok!!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Chris H - What, he doesn't look like a supermodel with his tongue sticking out?

Smart Ash - I can't wait!

Bearette - It looks cute on him.

GM - Thank you. So far so good with the chemo.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will soon be the proud owner of a Roxanne hat. They're sweeping blogland!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and best of luck to your sister.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That's such a pretty hat!
Thinking about your Sis..

11:48 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Liz - Thank you and I expect to see a pic of you in that hat.

Ms. L - I hope she gets some wear out of it before it gets too warm.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

She loves that hat, she wears it a lot. I had no idea it was from a blogging friend. :-)

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home