Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Daughter Turned Me On To Yet Another Time-Sucking Website

I am probably the last person on the planet to hear about fmylife.com.

Now I am reading stories and cackling maniacally.

Here is an excerpt that tickled my funny bone.

Today, my three-year old said, "Mommy, I can share my teddy grahams with you." I said, "Thanks honey, you're so sweet." And I ate a few. When I popped the last one in my mouth, I said, "Oh no, all gone." She said, "That's okay, I have more," then pulled the next handful out of her underwear.

So, if you like stories of those special moments in life, check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'd never heard of thatsite,either.
There is some funny shit there!
I love how you can decide whether they deserve it or not,lol

8:29 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

No apparently I am the last one. I cannot WAIT to read it. I am sure I have some whoppers I could share. LOL. Thanks for the giggle.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Ms. L - The funny thing is, I wonder is some of the people who comment on the posts might be from cafemom. They're mean.

GM - Let me know if you post. I'd love to read it.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hey Caro!

I just have to say eww. That's why I always pretended to eat things the boys gave me. You NEVER know where it's been.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home